Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Roomies

My name is Kempton Redman and the intention of this blog is to give others advice on how to deal with incompetent roommates without completely losing your mind on a daily basis. I will do this by sharing multiple stories about my roommates and how I was able to handle the situation without going up to them and saying "are you sure you're not mentally challenged?"

I currently live with three other guys, two of them are my friends and the other guy is someone I used to work with. I am going to do my best from releasing there names on here because I will be discussing certain grotesque and embarrassing things they do. Things they definitely don't want other people knowing about.

I'll refer to them as the B-Fresh, Marky Mark , and Kaveman. Throughout the course of the blog I will refer to them using those names.
I have been living with these three guys for about a year and a half. Over the course of the past year I have become a more tolerable person due to their incompetence in a multitude of different situations.


3 comments:

  1. Hi, I am Shayn, one of your group members. I like your blog. It is entertaining and it has many helpful tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really an entertaining way to start your blog! I get excited getting to hear about some funny moments that are true stories. I think this is well done to gain peoples interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really an entertaining way to start your blog! I get excited getting to hear about some funny moments that are true stories. I think this is well done to gain peoples interest.

    ReplyDelete